Welcome to our website.
The term ‘EMO’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0EL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Collection of information
We automatically log visitors’ domain and IP address by programming. This data is used to see where the site is being used to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand site usage, so that we may improve our service to you. We do not identify the user but only the computer that is being used to view the site.
Cookies are used temporarily to store information. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot legally be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
Subscribing to services
When requesting information, you may be asked for your e-mail address, and/or your name and postal address. The information requested is then sent to you using the personal details received. We will not pass your details to any third parties unless it is to assist us in responding to your request, comments etc.
EMO has taken all the relevant security measures to protect any personal data received from loss, misuse and alterations of customer data under our control. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alterations of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
EMO has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided through the EMO web site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however it is possible that from time to time there may be occasional errors or omissions for which EMO apologises.
EMO makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this web site, and reserves the right to make such changes as it may wish at any time without notice.
Neither EMO nor any of its subsidiaries, associates, directors, officers, employees or agents shall have any liability to any person for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind or for any costs or expenses resulting from their use of the contents of this web site.
Any and all decisions (including but not limited to investment decisions) which may be based on information on this website are entirely the responsibility of the reader. No information contained in this web site constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or advice concerning any decision to invest or otherwise deal in shares or securities of Creston or its subsidiaries or associates.
Links to third party sites containing information on EMO and/or its subsidiaries and associates are provided for the reader’s convenience only. EMO is not the publisher of such information and takes no responsibility of any kind for it.
Any visitor to this web site providing information to EMO agrees that EMO has unlimited rights to such information and that Creston may use such information in any way it chooses. Such information provided by the visitor shall be non-confidential.
The contents of this web site are © Copyright of EMO Ltd.